Occupational Therapy Services (Individual / Group)
The type of program and treatment strategies applied will depend on the needs of the child, according to his/her individual characteristics.
Type of services available:
- Assessment of psychomotor, sensory integration and/or occupational profile;
- Intervention (in group or individually) on the psychomotor, sensory integration and/or occupational profile issues;
- Articulation with schools to complete the IEP and discuss the more adequate adaptations (accommodations and modifications) to meet the children needs;
- Training and articulation with parents, caregivers and other professionals (inside and outside MCDA) in issues related with psychomotor, sensory integration and/or occupational profile;
- Adapt the school, educational and/or home settings to create the conditions for the development of the children.